Tee Time Login
Eligibility of Golfers
- Only residents of the State of Connecticut will be permitted to register for tee times. This is a Yale University policy. Out-of-state golfers will not be permitted.
- Verification of Connecticut residence (driver’s license or other proof of residence) will be requested at check-in; anyone not a resident will be asked to leave the course without a refund.
- Connecticut residents are not permitted to bring out-of-state guests.
- If a golfer does not have an active Yale Golf Course account please use the account setup form.
- Students who are designated as “in-residence” are permitted to schedule tee times during student hours.
- Tee times are mandatory; no walk-on play will be permitted.
- Golfers can reserve tee time reservations online 72 hours prior to their desired tee time. Payment is due at the time of booking. We accept Visa, Master Card, and AMEX.
- Cancellations can occur up to 24 hours prior to a tee time for a full refund; cancellations that occur within 24 hours of a tee time will not be refunded.
- All golfers should check in for their tee time no more than 10 minutes prior to their time at the cart barn.
- Carts are available. One person allowed per cart; if immediate family two per cart. Cart availability may be limited due to single cart rider policy.
- The Yale Golf Course staff will thoroughly clean and sanitize all carts after use.
- All golfers will start their round on the 10th tee (starting hole) and play through the #8 hole (finishing hole) due to the 9th hole being closed as part of a construction project.
- Seventeen holes will be deemed a complete round of golf.
- Per the State of Connecticut licensing guidelines, alcohol is not permitted to be brought on the course.
- Golf clubs are not available to rent.
Click the link below to access the tee time portal where you can book your round. Access your account to make payments and check future reservations. First time users must register. Username and password will be sent via email.